Name: Paste 2
Release Date: March 13, 2018
Developer: Dmitry Obukhov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12.2 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://pasteapp.me/?utm_source=macappstore&utm_medium=macappstore
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paste-2/id967805235?mt=12
Paste is a smart clipboard and snippets manager, it’s a new way to copy and paste on your Mac and iPhone.
Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers and everyone else who likes to get the job done.
“Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed.” — The Next Web
TIME MACHINE FOR YOUR CLIPBOARD
Paste stores everything you copy and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it across all your devices. It recognizes text, images, links, files, and any other type of content.
- Extend system clipboard capacity and get back the date you’ve copied previously.
- Browse fast through a visualized history and preview any type of content.
- Search through your history with intelligent filters.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
- Create Pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you need it.
- Pin snippets you use regularly and access them instantly.
- Configure your own shortcuts for seamless copy-pasting between apps.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
- Keep clipboard history and Pinboards in sync on all your devices.
- Share snippets with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
MORE FEATURES TO BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
- Exclude applications with sensitive information and don’t track it in Paste.
- Remove formatting from copied text and paste any content as Plain Text.
- Large preview for any type of snippet in your clipboard history or Pinboard.
- Select and paste multiple items simultaneously, drag-n-drop to any application.
- And even more!
Download Paste and increase your productivity!
Hi there and welcome Paste 2.3!
This update allows you to sync your clipboard history and pinboards with Paste for iOS (and surely the other way around).
We have been working hard to make it happen: rebuilt our sync engine, made 379 improvements under the hood to make Paste faster and better, carefully listened to your feedback and spent 467 hours making sure everything works flawlessly.